Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Amazing Tio

Yesterday I met my niece, Lisi. She is a bundle of joy and quite the delight. And, I'm pretty sure I am her favorite. At least her favorite Uncle Matt (more commonly known as Tio). Now, I don't know what it is about me that causes such great joy. Perhaps it is my charm. Perhaps it is my ability to bounce my knees almost constantly. Perhaps it was my offer of a variety of foods that she cannot eat (something about not having teeth). Or, it was my magical ability to produce wookie noises and pigeon coos that won her over.  Watch the video. 


She is a bit capricious, throwing herself back violently to obtain attention as she begins to cry, followed almost immediately by giggling.



Unfortunately I do not have the video of her giggling as I tore up the box I had saved for her arrival (I believe Katie has it). But there you have it. I have a super-cute niece that loves me for my wonderful and unpredictable talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment