Thursday, October 27, 2011

As I was studying the research done on my good friend, the Sasquatch (or the Skookum), I realized how much is still unknown about the friendly giant. Throughout my life I have shied away from giving credence to the legends and eye-witness accounts of the majestic creature, but no more. I have come to the realization that while we have little physical evidence of his/her existence, we have zero physical evidence that the mighty Bigfoot does not exist.

For all we know somewhere in the depths of the Northwestern wilderness of North America lies a pleasant Sasquatchian village wherein dwell the peaceful forest guardians. Are there many or one? Are they formed into tribes, or do they travel as solitary hunters and gatherers? I have heard that the Pacific Northwest can sustain the life of so large a primate (if Sasquatch is, indeed, a primate), but how can there be moose and bears in the same locale? Some say the Patterson footage is faked, but everyone that has spoken out against it, especially those (and there are many) that say they are wearing a costume, have failed to present convincing evidence to support their positions, and almost all of them have been proven to have lied about their involvement.

So I ask you, would it be so terrible for the wondrous Sasquatch to actually exist? I think not. There is so little wonder in the world. Science has explained many things that we once thought to be magic. I think that the world is better with Sasquatch in it. I think that we, as human beings, need him/her to be real. I will make it my personal quest to find as much physical evidence as I can to prove to the world that there are countless things that we neither understand, nor need understood. Questions and wonderment are beautiful.

My name is Matt, and I hunt the mighty Sasquatches of life, wherever they may be hiding.

No comments:

Post a Comment